Silent Loop 2 240mm is the very high-performance and whisper-quiet all-in-one water cooling unit for demanding systems.
- Dampened and adjustable pump with six-pole motor for very silent and very high-performance operation
- Powerful three-chamber pump design significantly reduces turbulences and noise
- Silent Wings 3 PWM high-speed fan for high performance and whisper-quiet operation
- Cold plate with high density stack of fins for the highest cooling characteristics
- ARGB LEDs for lots of illumination options and great visual effects
- Easy-to-access refill port with coolant bottle included, ensuring a long lifespan
- Three-year manufacturer’s warranty
Superior Pump Design
Powerful pump with innovative three-chamber design ensures the very high-performance Silent Loop 2 240mm is whisper-quiet at the same time. The second of its three chambers offers enough space for the coolant to spread out and thus reduces turbulences before it leaves the pump unit. In combination with the 6-pole three-phase motor this results in a smooth and as a consequence silent operation.
Thanks to effective pump dampening
The massive dampening of the pump absorbs vibrations and as a consequence minimizes the resonances in the pump housing. This leads to significantly reduced noise and is key to the famously whisper-quiet be quiet! operation.
Very High Cooling Performance
For low CPU temperatures
Silent Loop 2 240mm as an all-in-one water cooling unit provides enough cooling performance even for demanding applications when the CPU is pushed to its limit. The pump, radiator and fans are all optimized to work in perfect technical symbiosis.
For all consumer platforms
Having a high density stack of fins on one side and a nickel coated plate on the other, the cold plate provides maximum cooling performance for the AiO. This makes Silent Loop 2 240mm the perfect water-cooling unit, especially for high-end processors and those with large surfaces. sTRX4 mounting is available separately.
Silent Wings 3 Fan
Impressive ratio of performance to noise
The Silent Wings 3 240mm PWM high-speed fan features seven airflow-optimized fan blades, a 6-pole motor for less vibration and a durable fluid-dynamic bearing. The fan frame is equipped with funnel-shaped air inlets for extremely high air pressure, which makes the fan the perfect choice for radiators.
Lots of options and great visual effects
ARGB LEDs offer multiple colors and modes to individualize the look of the Silent Loop 2 240mm. The illumination can be synced with the ARGB adjustments of the motherboard. You can optionally use the wired ARGB remote controller to switch between modes and colors. The white illumination of be quiet! sign can be turned on and off for an external appearance of any taste.
Easy to Refill
Simplified refilling process for a long lifespan
An easy-to-access refill port makes for convenient handling, safe refilling and comfortable maintenance. The coolant bottle included ensures a long lifespan.
- Type: Liquid CPU Cooler
- AMD/Intel: Combo
- Compatibility: Intel: 1200 / 2066 / 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 2011(-3) Square ILM
AMD: AM4 / AM3(+)
- Fan Connector(s): 4-pin
- LED Lighting: Yes
- Colour: Black
- LED Lighting: ARGB LEDs on pump
ARGB controller included
- Material: Radiator material: Aluminum / Black spray painted
Base material: Copper / Nickle plating
- Weight: 1.94 kg
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Dimensions: “Radiator, incl. fan (HxWxD): 274 x 120 x 52 m,
Radiator: 154 x 120 x 27 mm
Tube length: 400 mm”
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: Pump: 2800 RPM
Fans @ 100% PWM: 2200 RPM
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Noise level: 25 % / 50% /100% RPM: 16.6 / 22.3 / 38.3 dB(A)
- Power: Rated Voltage: 12V
Input current: 0.37A
Input power: 1.92W
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Contents: Thermal grease
Y-cable for fans
Bottle of coolant: 100mm
SATA cable for ARGB controller
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.4500 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- 115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x
- 2066 Socket: Supports Socket 2066
- 2011(-3) Socket: Supports Socket 2011(-3)
- 1200 Socket: Supports Socket 1200
- AM4 Socket: Supports Socket AM4
- AM3(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM3(+)
There are no reviews yet.